Oct 2, 2017

004. Music Band
It's been a while since I've updated. Arya has been accepted into music school. She met a couple of Tama-friends and created a band. They came up with the name, Winter! They are undecided as far as music genres. They switched from Latin to Pop. Arya is the only vocalist as both players utilize the drums. They're in the practicing stage and have not yet performed in from of an audience or judges. So no competitions yet. No real update here. Arya still gets her daily 2000 GPs from the King. Oh yeah, she transformed into Memetchi, I did not really take great care of her since my M!X came 😓. I played that for two weeks and then stopped. Since I am no longer playing, I am hoping to pick this tama back up. It has been paused for the past two weeks.

⇒ I am expecting a delivery soon of my Tamagotchi schools and Hanerutchi. I cannot wait! I am super excited and even more so for my beloved tamasuku-it's been a minute.❤

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Lovelitchi Logs - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -