Aug 6, 2018

So much for keeping up with my blog. I feel like I'm one of few bloggers that actually use a platform to post logs and what not.
The tamasuku, hanerutchi and other take a I was trying to keep up with was a fail. I got caught up in work and life and they sort of fell to wayside. I could keep playing with them putting them on super long pauses at a time. (Does anyone have pause guilt?) So I've taken a break and now that I have somewhat time I will be taking care of a yellow dotted V3 that will hopefully be good to me. There isn't much to it but that should be good since I don't have much time to update and check in on it what with teaching and trying to get back into studying. However, without further or do I present to you, Sonny!
Meet Sonny, he's a cutie that has a mean sweet tooth and loves games. He might be young but he's truly charismatic and will have you in years with his jokes.
So today began the first day of Sonny's life. He's a beautiful bouncing chocolate drop with a white head piece. He's pretty happy but very active. So far we've played 5 games of "Get" with one round he won and earned 150 points! Let's see what he evolves into tomorrow.
Random buy alert!! I scored a v3 and v4 on my the local market via Facebook. They were $8 altogether and with shipping $12 altogether ♡

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Lovelitchi Logs - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -