Oct 4, 2017

A couple of my shipments came in today! I received the following:
- Tamagotchi school 1
- Hanerutchi 1 (red)


I'm so in love guys! They're perfect! Here's a shot of my Tamagotchi school collection. I eventually would like it to look like the collection on the right.

So excited to play with these! I feel like I've waited years for them to come but granted they came from across the country. Disclaimer, I am not rich, I just work my ass off and work and try save is all. I do not understand the hype of tama-collectors having such a large showcasing all at once. It is probably the same, but sometimes it just seems like such a gimmick.

I just a fairly priced Exmotchi on JYW and I really want to purchase it, but I have to wait until either I get paid or see how much I spend this weekend detoxing in NYC~ until then! ✌

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Lovelitchi Logs - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -