Sep 30, 2017

I'm back at it at again! I went shopping again...it's sort of my therapy 😥
Anyway, I guilty bought a few more tamas for my growing collection.

Shopping List- September/October 2017:
- Hanerutchi 1 (green)
- Tamagotchi School 1 (pink +navy)
- Tamagotchi School 1(uniqlo +nova kids)
- Tamagotchi 1 (white with colored spots)

I'm hoping that after this order, my collection is good until my Christmas rush. Not really sure what I want to purchase yet but here's a tentative list. It will most likely change.

Christmas Rush/List- December 2017:
- Santagotchi (white) **
- Tamagotchi 2 (rainbow + green)
- Exmotchi (red or silver)
- Oden kun
- Sanrio M!X **

As you can see, I'm very much in love with vintage tamagotchis. I'm moving the Sanrio M!X to my CR list because for the next two months I'll be saving up for tests, and adulating things 😔

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Lovelitchi Logs - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -