Oct 17, 2017

📐 001. October 17- 20 Students!
I've been running my tamasuku for about two or three weeks now. I have 20 students, all with whom I love ❤ My teacher assistant, Ura Violetchi, is doing a really nice job maintaining the class when I step out to go to work. With her help, we've accumulated so many students. Many of them seem to excel at sports, so we picked up some gym clothes from the shop, chalk and a language book. Ura Violetchi and I still need work in language and math but we're rocking out in Science- which is my subject area of expertise in reality. Our stats are:

Popularity: 0 hearts (I know 😔)
Student Attendance: 20
Scores: Math- 62 | Language- 63 | Science- 114
Gotchi points: 7460
Main Subject: Science
So far so good, I need to play some games, be right back!😆

💎001. October 17- Unleash the feed monster!
So far it's been a few hours since I've started to run my exmotchi. So far my thoughts on the tama are: I love it! Just like I knew I would! It's soo cute and my new baby girl is even cuter. Even though I can't name her, I'll call her Ari. Ari is precious but she can eat. Kind of...like me! 😭
So far she has had about 8 sandwiches, 4 onigiris and 1 kabob. She refuses to eat gum and sake, however, she likes bananas- very age appropriate 😭 I've played a few games with her and then she fell asleep abruptly. After waking up, of course she wanted food. So I fed her 2 onigiris, 2 sandwiches. Her happiness was already at a decent level from playing games in the Game Center. She then transformed into Sakuramotchi! She's even cuter! Here's hoping she'll turn into Furawatchi or Memetchi. I wouldn't be mad if she turned into Makiko either.
Here's how she looked as Nokotchi:


Here's my collection so far:
^ Don't mind my remote! 😭 So far I have 6 tamasukus, 1 music star, 1 exmotchi, 1 hanerutchi, 1 tamagotchi P's and 1 m!x. My collection is growing slowly but surely. I'm taking a break from buying though since I'm saving up for Christmas and tires. Work is going slow for me as well, and I want another job to support my habit. So, no more buying for me for a while, unless it's face plates, covers or pierces. I plan to stick with this...but wish me luck 😁
I might update my music star logs tomorrow or sometime during the week.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Lovelitchi Logs - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -