Jan 5, 2020

It's 2020!

I don't have many personal goals this year- not say I am perfect or do not have things to improve upon. It's just that I do not want to add unnecessary expectations to my life and when I do not accomplish them, I'll be upset with myself. A few of my goals involve vpets/tamas so I am going to list them here for reference:

My goals for 2020:

  • Try to upkeep my Tamagotchi collection.
  • Whether that means to list them or keep a photo of my current collection- no repeats
  • Try to play with my tamas more often.
  • I'm a busy person so I don't have a lot of time to play but I know other players who are busy as well if not more and still make it work!)
  • Keep my tamas in a safe place!
  • I have a tendency of letting them roam free in my bag and not in any protective pouch. That needs to change! 

Hopefully, with great patience, I can do it!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Lovelitchi Logs - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -