Dec 17, 2019

Greetings readers!

I know I have not updated this blog much this past year. A lot has happened-personally, emotionally, professionally, etc. While I have not written much here, I have however still played with various tamas this year. Below you'll find photos of some tamas I've played this year! There's a few more I've played with that I don't have photos for like my Tamagotchi angel (pink). I also bought a few tamas and vpets this year that I am very proud of. Like the Tamagotchi On, Mummy Giga Pet, Tamagotchi Angel (pink + yellow), 2 music stars, 1 nano racer, and 2 hot wheels vpets. So many wonderful pets 💓 To collectively, organize what my favorites of 2019 were, I put them in categories of the best and worst.


Favorite Tamagotchi 2019: 
Tamagotchi On- I love the features and the interactive nature of this tama, it's beautiful and the fact that it can do so much with it, it's great. The price tag was not my favorite thing about it though. I paid $60+ for one at my local store, not mention had to hunt it down.

Favorite Virtual Pet 2019:
Hot Wheel Cyber Racer- I love to drive and I secretly love cars. I fell in love with this car vpet on how cool the design was and the features of racing, fixing up the car after a race, and the games. It's very different and so cool.

Favorite purchase 2019:
Mummy Giga Pet / Yellow Drum V6- I love the Mummy Giga Pet because I got it for a really good price, the only thing is that the sound doesn't appear to work 😓 but I'm still happy that it works!
The Yellow Drum V6 is has been on my tama-dream list for a very long time, so I was excited to acquire it for again- a decent price.

💟 My goal for 2020 is to buy virtual pets/tamas that I do not currently own. So that I may play with other devices and get variation.




Yellow ID- December 2019



Pocket Usapiyo- June 2019



V5- April 2019



Music Star- May 2019

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Lovelitchi Logs - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -