May 24, 2018

It's been a minute since I've updated! How is everyone? I was thinking of possibly moving the blog to a more prominent platform. I'm still debating. I still feel more comfortable on this format.
Some things I wanted to add to the site are guides, reviews, and advice. I've kind of dove in head first with the whole Tamagotchi community thing and I would like to give advice to those who are just beginning or new to the community. There a still a few Tamagotchi/virtual pets without guides and I would like to make one for it. A comprehensible yet clear guide. I have more ideas however those were the two ideas that stuck out the most to me.

My collection has grown immensely since I've last posted. I've garnered a few more tamas, some even on my wishlist 😄 which is exciting! I have even a few new favorites that differ besides my beloved tamasuku obsession.

Speaking of tamasuku, I'm currently running the Uniqlo limited edition one. It really is beautiful and the lady I bought it from very kind and somewhat accommodating when I bought it. I bought it in a bundle with the Nova Kids one, which was a bit beaten up but it's held up and doesn't appear too bad. I love that the Uniqlo edition is so winter inspired it looks great.
Here's a pic of the winter beauty 💗:


So far I have 7 students in my class, they're a needy bunch. Much like my own class but it's fun "teaching" them and buying things for the class. The subject I picked as my main focus is Science.. again!
I'm going to try to keep up with this. I was running a Tamagotchi friends (blue and white) and Hanerutchi 2 (red) for 2-3 weeks before I had to drop them. As seen below:

They were fun in their own respects but a little needy for me, who really on the go most of the mornings well into the afternoon. Here's hoping my tamasuku isn't as needy. So far my students are not yet independent. However, who knows, they may very well be the best class ever! 🙌

Still continuing my shopping debacle, I have begun to use the site, Buyee. Buyee is one of the many platform you can use when buying things from Japan. So far I have bought the following from the online shop:
- White Exmotchi
- 2 Pocket Biscuits
- 2 Angelgotchis (Duck icons)
- 3 Angelgotchis (Butt icons)
- 3 Exile Keychains

- Odenkun (JYW, not related)

I have spent a lot on this site alone, so much it is almost a shame to report the amount spent. All I can say is that after having spent that amount, I'm going to take a nice long hiatus until the Summer is over and done with and school is back in session. So yeah, a long while 😂 Once my items ship, I'm going to be so excited, but not thrilled to pick when one to start up first. I might start my Pocket Biscuit up just so I can do a proper guide on it. I'm excited to have finally finished my quest for both Exmotchis (both red and white) and obtain both sets of angelgotchis (butt and duck icons- I think there's another though). My wishlist is almost complete!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Lovelitchi Logs - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -