Mar 22, 2020

💄 001. March 22nd- Siwon and the loaf of bread!
Whew! I forgot how demanding V2s are! Meet my buddy Siwon! He's an adorable dark petitchi. I named him after one of my favorite Super Junior members. Don't come for me!
He's very high maintenance yet loves to bounce and eat. So far our day has consisted of him eating loaves after loaves of bread-with some treats on the side. He's not very good at jump but granted it's my fault. I forgot how to play, 😅 (edit: I figured it out!) He needed to be praised today because he wasn't sure if he was doing a good job but I assured him that he was doing great. He took a small nap earlier and now he's just bouncing! We'll see how the rest of the day goes 😆
His stats are:

Hungry: ❤❤❤♡
Happy:❤❤❤❤
Training: 1 block
0 yr / 21 lb / Name: Siwon
Gender: boy / Gen: 1G
Points: 85 P



While I was typing up this entry he transformed! He turned into a light marutchi. I don't have much hope for what character I want. But I'm kind of hoping I get, Ginjirotchi. He's one of my original faves. Look at him, such a cutie right?!
Tama Wiki


Well if my calculations are correct, I have a 50/50 chance right now.
Credit: http://tamagotchi-time.weebly.com/


So while I've been trapped inside thanks to this coronavirus. I bought a few things! I bought 2 of the new Pac-man tamas! I was excited to play with it- but after a week it's back in its package. My attention span 💀 I'm also in the process of buying a new Tamagotchi V2 (the red candy edition). I've had this one before but the buttons were ripped off (?). It looked as if someone has chewed it, so I sold it. The new owner switched the buttons. I'll try to insert some photos when I get the chance.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Lovelitchi Logs - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -