Sep 20, 2017

Backstory-
I first bought my Music Star when it was first released in 2009. I didn't really play it much then because of my studies in high school. However, I remember that the furthest I got with my tama at the time, was just starting their career. Nostalgia, and the fact that this is literally the only tama I have currently in my possession, made me restart my journey with my Music Star.

Design-
My music star's shell design is entitled, 'scarlet melody', the design is still pretty much intact, there is a small scratch on the side, though. There are also a few scratches on the screen too.
At the time of purchase, I really liked this design. If I remember correctly, Walmart (the store I bought it from) only had that and the 'idol dream' designs.

Scarlet Melody Design
➜ 001. September 20- An Arya is born!
I restarted my Tamagotchi after minutes of realizing that it needed to be done. 😭 A minute later out popped a crying girl Petitchi. She was gifted with a koala bear, 3000 Gotchi Points and a karaoke machine.
Crying Arya with her gifts



I named her Arya after the Games of Thrones character and fed her. She devoured the baby food and milk. Soon after she got sick and the attention icon was illuminated. We played 'sing a song', she won 20 tone points and then 'music notes', with an reward of 4 rhythm points...yeah I am not the best at that game 😅
Her stats so far:
Arya
0 years old, 5lbs
Hungry: ❤❤❤❤❤
Happy: ❤❤❤❤
Stress: 01
Tone: 20 - Rhythm: 4 - Original: 0
Genre: Rock n' Roll
She called for my attention a few more times and I caught her trying to use the bathroom in the nick of time. Eventually, after a busy evening she fell asleep....momentarily! She woke up with start, I fed and played just a few more games with her. I praised her twice for using the bathroom and practicing. Just before bed she transformed into Hidodetchi! I guess I took pretty good care of her 😏
Arya sleeping the night away...hopefully!

Her ending stats:
Arya
0 years old, 10 lbs
Hungry: ❤❤❤❤❤
Happy: ❤❤❤❤❤
Stress: 00
Tone: 45 - Rhythm: 14 - Original: 40
Genre: Rock n' Roll
Not really sure what character I want her to turn into...I'm going to aim for Violetchi. Even though whoever she turns into, I'll be happy with at this point.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Lovelitchi Logs - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -