Aug 21, 2021

I've had an exceedingly hard semester this time around. To reward myself for pushing through and doing the best job that I could. I bought myself a few items.

I also listed my reasoning/thinking for each purchase too. Below are some of the items and my thoughts.

Santagotchi- I already own one a white one. So I bought a green one to run at Christmastime. It's one of my holy grails because it's an OG and one of the most lucrative tamas (imo). I hope to complete the collection soon.

Sweets- I wanted this for some time- mainly for the dango girl. However, before the price continues to climb, I thought it would be a good idea to finally get it.

Some- This resonates with my love for Korea. I also have wanted to own one of these for a while. I got the pink one but I really wanted the purple or white. I hope to get it when I find it. 

Pix- The latest release and I did not want to miss out on it. Also wanted to get it before prices jump up!

Entama- I bought a white and silver snowflake one and blue with silver stars. I'm looking forward to playing with both of them soon. I enjoy entamas.

Oshiri Tantei VP- I've wanted this since it came out. It seemed so cute. While I know a little Japanese, I am not fluent and will need something to help me understand -_-;;.

Pokewon- I bought this because I originally wanted the 'Let's Walk Straight' virtual pet but they seem far a few between. So I opted for this. I wait to play with it.

Digizoid- Not a tama but my last one only works when you press on the battery door. I don't have time for that, so I bought a new one. Next time, I want to find one in packaging. Not too long ago, you could for a decent price. Now they're mostly used.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Lovelitchi Logs - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -