Sep 22, 2017

Do you hear that? That's the sound of my money leaping out of my wallet and into a paper shredder!

I spend about roughly $80 this week on Tamagotchi-paraphernalia, which would not be a big deal if only I had the money to back up most of my purchases. So, you are probably wondering, 'well how did I pay for everything'? That, my dear, can be answered in with two words. Credit Card. I used my credit card to purchase one thing, the M!X. Which is now riddled in debt just from other expenses and items I have used to pay for. Moreover, I used my debt card which the money on it has already been divvied up for certain things but I could not contain myself! Have you ever had that moment where you just simply buy things on impulse. I do that a lot, which is terrible, because I'm coming to the age where I should be more responsible with my money as I have things like a car note, insurance, phone bill, etc to pay.
Now, for the real question at hand, what did I really buy? I bought a Tamagotchi M!X Spacy ver (pink), Tamagotchi school 2 (I had the V1 but wanted to try the V2), and pre-ordered the Gudetama Tamagotchi nano. The Tamagotchi school 2 came today and I hope to start logging it soon ❤
My new Tamagotchi school 2!!!

I wanted to wait until next week when I get paid to order the Gudetama tama but the site that I order from was closing its pre-orders today. So, I had no choice but to just buy it. Someone on TT had mention that if you wait to buy a Tamagotchi sometimes sellers can charge way more than the actual amount of the item. I wanted to avoid all of that, so I just ended up buying it. In the event that I do not want it, I'll just sell it or trade it.
Here's hoping that all my current and future purchases are worth it and will not be made on impulse! 😭


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Lovelitchi Logs - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -